Vet Nurse Position
Manukau After Hours Veterinary Clinic is looking for a driven and experienced nurses to join our team!
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Manukau After Hours Veterinary Clinic is a fast-paced, exciting small animal practice. Our clinic was custom built 3 years ago and is a spacious, modern and well equipped work environment. Our team is comprised of experienced, passionate veterinary surgeons and nurses.
We are looking for a new nurse to join our expanding team. There are a variety of shifts available, both weekday and weekends.
This is a casual position but has the possibility to lead to guaranteed hours.
Our successful candidate must:
- be driven and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- be a team player and have strong communication skills
- have a positive attitude and a passion for nursing and client relations
- have at least 2-3 years of nursing experience, appropriate qualifications and be able to legally work in New Zealand.
- Be confident in working an overnight shift
Previous experience working in an emergency clinic is preferred but not a prerequisite, as is computer literacy and experience using the Vision system.
Applicant is required to be:
- competent at triaging critical patients
- placing IV catheters
- monitoring anaesthetics
- competent in running diagnostic blood tests
- excellent client and team communication
- be able to work independently
- attention to detail
- hardworking and positive attitude
If you are interested in joining our team and stepping into the rewarding field of emergency care, send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries about the position may also be directed to this address.
Manukau After Hours Veterinary Clinic is looking for an energetic, proactive, responsible and passionate Veterinarian to join our friendly team of qualified veterinarians and nurses.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Our busy, progressive clinic is fully computerised with digital x-ray, well stocked surgery, ECG and laboratory equipment including microscope, haematology and chemistry machines. We pride ourselves on being proactive and encourage training and furthering experience in the emergency field.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in small animal veterinary medicine
- Competent in all areas including surgical, medical and radiology
- Emergency experience is a bonus however not a necessity
- Available for part-time hours including overnight shifts and weekend work
- Able to start immediately
You will be offered a competitive salary based on a retainer/commission benefits as well as the experience of working with a large skilled support team and well equipped modern clinic.
If you are interested in joining our team and stepping into the rewarding field of emergency care, send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Any queries about the position may also be directed to this address.